Microsoft Excel 2016 Academic Course
To work efficiently in Microsoft Excel, you need to become familiar with its primary user interface.
You can open Microsoft Excel 2016 in Windows 10 by moving to the lower-left corner of your screen, clicking on Start, clicking All apps, and then clicking Excel 2016.
Table of contents
- Starting Excel create a workbook
- Working in the Excel window customize the quick access toolbar
- Changing workbook and window views
- Change workbook views
- Change window views
- Working with an existing workbook
- Working with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Creating workbooks create a workbook
- Saving workbooks save workbooks in alternative file formats
- Inspect a workbook for compatibility issues.
- Entering and editing basic data in a worksheet replace data
- Adjust row height and column width.
- Fill cells by using auto fill.
- Insert and delete cells.
- Using data types to populate a worksheet apply number formats
- cutting, copying, and pasting data cut, copy, or paste data
- editing a workbook’s properties
- using office backstage
- Printing with backstage set a print area.
- Print all or part of a workbook
- Set print scaling
- Modify page setup
- Changing the Excel environment customize the quick access toolbar
- Accessing and using Excel templates create a workbook
- Using basic formulas
- Using functions
- Perform calculations by using the sum function
- Perform calculations by using the count function
- Perform calculations by using the average function
- Perform calculations by using the min and max functions
- Formatting cells and ranges
- Formatting worksheets
- Managing Worksheets
- Working with data and macros
- Using advanced formulas
- Working with rows and columns
- Inserting headers and footers
- Preparing a document for printing
- Securing and sharing workbooks
- Creating charts
- Adding pictures and shapes to a worksheet
- File Size:
- 194.54 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Excel 2016 Academic Course to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2016 for free.
Microsoft Word 2103 Step by Step
This PDF tutorial provides invaluable handson experience for who want to learn about new features in Word 2013 .It's a free and complet training document under 576 pages for download.
Introduction to Microsoft Word 2013
This support shows you in detail all the features of this new version of the popular word Microsoft Word 2013; it is for anyone wishing to discover and deepen all its features.
Full list of Excel functions
Download the complete list.of Microsoft Excel functions, free training document in pdf.
Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times
With this tutorial, you will learn a lot of shortcuts and custom formatting options about Dates and Times in Excel 2016. Training documents courses on 17 pages for beginners.
Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016
Quick guide to Excel 2016 intended to beginners in order to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel 2016, training document in pdf.
Excel 2016 Shortcuts
With this reference, you will learn how to use easily Microsoft Excel 2016, all keyboard shortcuts that you need to work as a professional. Free training document in pdf designated to beginners.