Microsoft Excel 2016 Academic Course
To work efficiently in Microsoft Excel, you need to become familiar with its primary user interface.
You can open Microsoft Excel 2016 in Windows 10 by moving to the lower-left corner of your screen, clicking on Start, clicking All apps, and then clicking Excel 2016.
Table of contents
- Starting Excel create a workbook
- Working in the Excel window customize the quick access toolbar
- Changing workbook and window views
- Change workbook views
- Change window views
- Working with an existing workbook
- Working with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Creating workbooks create a workbook
- Saving workbooks save workbooks in alternative file formats
- Inspect a workbook for compatibility issues.
- Entering and editing basic data in a worksheet replace data
- Adjust row height and column width.
- Fill cells by using auto fill.
- Insert and delete cells.
- Using data types to populate a worksheet apply number formats
- cutting, copying, and pasting data cut, copy, or paste data
- editing a workbook’s properties
- using office backstage
- Printing with backstage set a print area.
- Print all or part of a workbook
- Set print scaling
- Modify page setup
- Changing the Excel environment customize the quick access toolbar
- Accessing and using Excel templates create a workbook
- Using basic formulas
- Using functions
- Perform calculations by using the sum function
- Perform calculations by using the count function
- Perform calculations by using the average function
- Perform calculations by using the min and max functions
- Formatting cells and ranges
- Formatting worksheets
- Managing Worksheets
- Working with data and macros
- Using advanced formulas
- Working with rows and columns
- Inserting headers and footers
- Preparing a document for printing
- Securing and sharing workbooks
- Creating charts
- Adding pictures and shapes to a worksheet
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Excel 2016 Academic Course to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2016 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2016 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2016 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2016 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2016 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Basic Excel Skills (Type: PDF, Size: 5671.459 Kb, Downloads: 410)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 for beginner (Type: PDF, Size: 977.20 Kb, Downloads: 1814)
- VBA API Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 878.189 Kb, Downloads: 568)
- Access Denied (Type: PDF, Size: 8.3 MB, Downloads: 17)
- Guide PowerPoint 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 449.01 Kb, Downloads: 1300)
- Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 988.51 Kb, Downloads: 1284)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 2324)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,341.67 Kb, Downloads: 2534)
- Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times (Type: PDF, Size: 524.59 Kb, Downloads: 1049)
- Excel 2016 Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 981)