Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners
This course is a practical Guide Excel 2016 Level 1 for Beginners in PDF to download for free. The purpose of this training is to identify the elements of the Excel window, to create and format a table, to use a few simple calculation formulas and to print a table.
Table of contents
- Excel Basics
- Opening/Closing the file
- Saving the file
- Installing the “Analysis ToolPak” for PC
- Installing the “Analysis ToolPak” for Mac
- Entering data into Excel
- Simple cell formatting
- Entering data into cells
- Spreadsheet Organization
- Subscripts and superscripts
- Widening/condensing column widths
- Merge and center
- Wrapping Text
- Cell type
- Autofill with patterns
- Sorting data
- Using formulas and functions
- Built-in Functions
- Absolute and relative referencing
- Data visualization
- Inserting a scatter plot
- Gridlines and border styles
- Extracting tables and graphs
- Regression Tool in the Analysis ToolPak for PC/Mac
- Using the Analysis ToolPak for PC/Mac
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2016 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2016 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2016 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2016 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2016 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Basic Formulas in Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 110.73 Kb, Downloads: 1449)
- How to Use Microsoft® Excel® (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, zipped HTML, and PDF (439 pages), Downloads: 330)
- VBA Tutorials for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 2.25 MB, Downloads: 345)
- PowerPoint Presentation (Type: PDF, Size: 408.52 Kb, Downloads: 579)
- Basic Excel Skills (Type: PDF, Size: 5671.459 Kb, Downloads: 274)
- Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 988.51 Kb, Downloads: 1198)
- Excel 2016 PivotTables and PivotCharts (Type: PDF, Size: 304.87 Kb, Downloads: 798)
- Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times (Type: PDF, Size: 524.59 Kb, Downloads: 1001)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,341.67 Kb, Downloads: 2404)
- Excel 2016 Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 913)