Excel 2016 PivotTables and PivotCharts
Pivot tables are used to quickly synthesize a set of information.
To synthesize this data, you will define a PivotTable. Select a cell in the range. Switch to the Insert tab in the ribbon, and then click the PivotTable icon in the Tables group. This action displays the Create PivotTable dialog box. All data on the sheet is automatically selected. Choose where to create the PivotTable, and then click OK.
Table of Contents
- PivotTables and PivotCharts – Multiple Sheets
- PivotTable/PivotChart Wizard
- Add fields to the PivotTable/PivotChart
- Change the field grouping
- Change the sub-field grouping
- Change the visible rows
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Excel 2016 PivotTables and PivotCharts to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2016 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2016 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2016 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2016 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2016 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 904.75 Kb, Downloads: 6277)
- Quick guide to PowerPoint 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,001.09 Kb, Downloads: 546)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,148.75 Kb, Downloads: 689)
- Access Denied (Type: PDF, Size: 8.3 MB, Downloads: 15)
- Access a View Programmatically using findViewById method free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.18 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 988.51 Kb, Downloads: 1274)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,341.67 Kb, Downloads: 2519)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 2310)
- Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times (Type: PDF, Size: 524.59 Kb, Downloads: 1042)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Academic Course (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 1983)