How to Create Professional Reports and Documents in Microsoft Word
This is a free Microsoft Word PDF tutorial in 10 chapters and 39 pages. This course aims to give students the basics of Microsoft Word concepts.
Report writing involves research and then publishing the outcome of that analysis. In the
professional world, the "look" or appearance of what you publish is paramount. The eyepleasing final result could burnish your reputation and enhance your personal brand.
The steps below will handhold you through the expert features in Microsoft Word 2016. Spend a lot of time on a plan. Start with these guidelines…
Table of contents
- Writing a Report
- Step 1: Decide the Purpose
- Step 2: Identify Your Audience
- Step 3: Know Your Topic
- Step 4: Outline the Report
- Step 5: Write, Edit, Proofread, and Finish
- The Report Checklist
- Start With a Cover Page
- Make a Table of Contents
- Create Your Header and Footer
- Add Page Numbers
- Pick and Style the Right Font
- Style the Paragraphs
- Control Page Breaks
- Use Styles and Themes
- Work on the Layout & Design
- References and Collaboration
- Finalize Your Report
- The Next Step…
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called How to Create Professional Reports and Documents in Microsoft Word to improve your Office skills and better understand Microsoft Word.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Microsoft Word pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Microsoft Word for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Microsoft Word Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Microsoft Word from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Microsoft Word students who are completely unaware of Microsoft Word concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Basic Excel Skills (Type: PDF, Size: 5671.459 Kb, Downloads: 408)
- Access a View Programmatically using findViewById method free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.18 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Evaluating Information Retrieval and Access Tasks (Type: PDF, Size: 4.6 MB, Downloads: 14)
- Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 472.68 Kb, Downloads: 1829)
- Access Controlled (Type: PDF, Size: 3.5 MB, Downloads: 10)
- Quick guide to Word 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 921.29 Kb, Downloads: 517)