Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013
Download free Microsoft Excel 2013 advanced Tutorial, course tutorial training, a PDF file in 87 pages for beginners.
This lesson went over many of the advanced features in Excel. We started with timesaving interface customization features which included the ability to add a tab in the ribbon, customize the status bar, navigate to multiple files simultaneously using multiple windows, and use static columns or rows. We then looked at how referencing across sheets.
Table of content
- Interface Customization
- Adding a Tab in the Ribbon
- Status Bar Customization
- Navigating in Multiple Windows and Panes
- Referencing Across Sheets
- Advanced Formatting
- Custom Lists
- Using Groups to Format Multiple Worksheets
- Transposing Table
- Advanced Formulas and Features
- Formula Tools
- Range Names
- Lookup, If, and Time Functions
- Data Validation
- Advanced Excel Activity
|File size :||10,235.75 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2013 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2013 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2013 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2013 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2013 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Quick guide to PowerPoint 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,001.09 Kb, Downloads: 324)
- PowerPoint 2013 course (Type: PDF, Size: 1,016.94 Kb, Downloads: 859)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 for beginner (Type: PDF, Size: 977.20 Kb, Downloads: 1065)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 course (Type: PDF, Size: 11,924.93 Kb, Downloads: 2963)