Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks
These are some of my favorite tips and power features that’ll get you well on your way to ‘Excel Guru Status’ giving you not only the recognition you deserve, but also making your work more enjoyable.
Table of contents
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Tips & Tricks
- Move, insert and copy columns, rows and cells using the Mouse + SHIFT or CTRL
- Want to tamper-proof your workbook?
- Must Know Formulas
- Power Formulas
- Cool Tools
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks to improve your Office skills and better understand Microsoft Excel.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Microsoft Excel pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Microsoft Excel for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Microsoft Excel Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Microsoft Excel from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Microsoft Excel students who are completely unaware of Microsoft Excel concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Basic Excel Skills (Type: PDF, Size: 5671.459 Kb, Downloads: 404)
- Excel Fundamentals (Type: PDF, Size: 7199.48 Kb, Downloads: 342)
- Wordpress In A Week (Type: PDF, Size: 3.9 MB, Downloads: 82)
- Evaluating Information Retrieval and Access Tasks (Type: PDF, Size: 4.6 MB, Downloads: 10)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 2304)