Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts
Free Microsoft Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts in PDF for download ,a free training document under 20 pages to make Word easy to use and understand.
Shortcuts examples :
- Switch to the next window ALT+TAB
- Switch to the previous window ALT+SHIFT+TAB
- Close the active window CTRL+W or CTRL+F4
- Restore the size of the active window after you maximize it ALT+F5
- Move to a task pane from another pane in the program window SHIFT+F6
- When more than one window is open, switch to the next window CTRL+F6
- Switch to the previous window CTRL+SHIFT+F6
- Maximize or restore a selected window CTRL+F10
- Copy a picture of the screen to the Clipboard PRINT SCREEN
- Copy a picture of the selected window to the Clipboard ALT+PRINT SCREEN
- Display the Open dialog box CTRL+F12 or CTRL+O
- Display the Save As dialog box F12
- Open the selected folder or file ENTER
- Open the folder one level above the selected folder BACKSPACE
- Delete the selected folder or file DELETE
- Display a shortcut menu for a selected item such as a folder or file SHIFT+F10
- Move forward through options TAB
Download the complete PDF file for more Shortcuts.
- File Size:
- 472.68 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts to improve your Office skills and better understand Word 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Word 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Word 2013 for free.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
This PDF tutorial is aimed at beginner who wants to creat their own PowerPoint presentation ,easy course with illustrative images,free training lesson under 14 pages by Dawn Rauscher.
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013
Download free Microsoft Excel 2013 advanced Tutorial , course tutorial training, a PDF file in 87 pages for beginners.
Excel 2016 PivotTables and PivotCharts
Learn how to use PivotTable and PivotCharts in Microsoft Excel 2016, free training document for download.
Introduction to Microsoft Word 2013
This support shows you in detail all the features of this new version of the popular word Microsoft Word 2013; it is for anyone wishing to discover and deepen all its features.
Advanced Word 2013
With this PDF tutorial you will be familiar with the basic functionality of Microsoft Word 2013 and you will learn how to write document with ease.
Microsoft Word 2013
Download courses Microsoft Word 2013 in PDF ,a free training document under 15 pages for beginners.