Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts
Shortcuts examples :
- Switch to the next window ALT+TAB
- Switch to the previous window ALT+SHIFT+TAB
- Close the active window CTRL+W or CTRL+F4
- Restore the size of the active window after you maximize it ALT+F5
- Move to a task pane from another pane in the program window SHIFT+F6
- When more than one window is open, switch to the next window CTRL+F6
- Switch to the previous window CTRL+SHIFT+F6
- Maximize or restore a selected window CTRL+F10
- Copy a picture of the screen to the Clipboard PRINT SCREEN
- Copy a picture of the selected window to the Clipboard ALT+PRINT SCREEN
- Display the Open dialog box CTRL+F12 or CTRL+O
- Display the Save As dialog box F12
- Open the selected folder or file ENTER
- Open the folder one level above the selected folder BACKSPACE
- Delete the selected folder or file DELETE
- Display a shortcut menu for a selected item such as a folder or file SHIFT+F10
- Move forward through options TAB
Download the complete PDF file for more Shortcuts.
|File size :||472.68 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts to improve your Office skills and better understand Word 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Word 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Word 2013 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Word 2013 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Word 2013 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Word 2013 students who are completely unaware of Word 2013 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Download Publisher 2016 PDF tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,344.98 Kb, Downloads: 1025)
- Guide PowerPoint 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 449.01 Kb, Downloads: 799)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,460.65 Kb, Downloads: 1249)
- Microsoft Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 904.75 Kb, Downloads: 1725)