Advanced Word 2013
With this PDF tutorial you will be familiar with the basic functionality of Microsoft Word 2013 and you will learn how to write document with ease.
You will also see how to create a form, create a mailing, work with other Office applications work together on the same document with the Track Changes and comments, customize the interface, manage users and create macro commands.
This training course material of Microsoft Word 2013 explains in detail how to format the text by applying highlighted character (visual effects and OpenType features), the formatted paragraph and page. For best formatting, you learn how to apply a theme to the document, to create styles and templates
You will go further in the text management by exploiting the search and replace functions, using the spell checker, and translation function.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Word
- Working with Styles
- Using the Style Gallery
- Creating, Editing, and Deleting Styles
- Creating and Using Style Sets
- Navigating through Long Documents
- Inserting Page Numbers
- Using the Navigation Pane and Thumbnails
- Using the Outline view
- Collapsing Sections
- Inserting Objects and Images
- Inserting, Cropping, and Formatting Images
- Embedding and Linking External Files
- Embedding Excel Spreadsheets
- Embedding PowerPoint Presentations
- Using Hyperlinks and Bookmarks
- Inserting and Editing Hyperlinks
- Inserting and Editing Bookmarks
- Creating and Using a Macro
- Generating a Table of Contents and Index
- Using Styles to Generate a Table of Contents
- Creating an Index with Keywords
- References and Citations
- Managing References with the Source Manager
- Creating a Works Cited or Bibliography Page
- Preparing a Document for Distribution
- Password Protection and Encryption
- File Size:
- 2,891.44 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Advanced Word 2013 to improve your Office skills and better understand Word 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Word 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Word 2013 for free.
Microsoft Word 2013
Download courses Microsoft Word 2013 in PDF ,a free training document under 15 pages for beginners.
Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel
The following is a list of items you should check before creating a Pivot Table, PDF tutorial under 9 pages for beginners.
Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013
Download free Microsoft Excel 2013 advanced Tutorial , course tutorial training, a PDF file in 87 pages for beginners.
Microsoft Word 2103 Step by Step
This PDF tutorial provides invaluable handson experience for who want to learn about new features in Word 2013 .It's a free and complet training document under 576 pages for download.
Introduction to Microsoft Word 2013
This support shows you in detail all the features of this new version of the popular word Microsoft Word 2013; it is for anyone wishing to discover and deepen all its features.