Microsoft Word 2013
Download courses Microsoft Word 2013 in PDF ,a free training document under 15 pages for beginners.
Table of contents
- Getting Started
- Opening Microsoft Word
- Saving the Document
- Saving Initially
- Saving Later
- Toolbars and Tabs
- Formatting The Document
- Formatting Paragraphs
- Cut, Copy, And Paste
- Formatting Text
- Numbered And Bulleted Lists
- Headers And Footers
- Inserting and Adding Objects
- Inserting From A Previously Created File
- Creating A Table on Word 2013
- Other Helpful Functions
- Shortcut Keys for Microsoft Office 2013
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Word 2013 to improve your Office skills and better understand Word 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Word 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Word 2013 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Word 2013 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Word 2013 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Word 2013 students who are completely unaware of Word 2013 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Excel Data Analysis, 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 58)
- Office 365: Migrating and Managing Your Business in the Cloud (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, ePub, Downloads: 36)
- Word 2013 Keyboard Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 472.68 Kb, Downloads: 1829)
- Introduction to VBA in Excel - PDF Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 260.632 Kb, Downloads: 934)
- VBA Tutorials for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 2.25 MB, Downloads: 381)
- Microsoft Word 2103 Step by Step (Type: PDF, Size: 19.3 Mb, Downloads: 2110)
- Advanced Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 2,891.44 Kb, Downloads: 1786)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,460.65 Kb, Downloads: 2437)