Basic Formulas in Excel
Excel course: formulas of calculations and functions (structure of a formula, to refer to a cell, introduction on the functions.
Table of contents
- Understanding formulas
- Why use cell names in formulas instead of actual numbers?
- Formula Basics
- Range Names
- Using functions
- Adding cell names to formulas and functions by clicking
- Auto Sum
- Copying formulas and functions
- Understanding how formulas are copied
- Absolute references
- Troubleshooting and error messages
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Basic Formulas in Excel to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel Formulas.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel Formulas pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel Formulas for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel Formulas Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel Formulas from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel Formulas students who are completely unaware of Excel Formulas concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 988.51 Kb, Downloads: 1185)
- VBA Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 Tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 421.674 Kb, Downloads: 1784)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 for beginner (Type: PDF, Size: 977.20 Kb, Downloads: 1611)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 2181)
- Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks (Type: PDF, Size: 1063.644 Kb, Downloads: 458)
- How to use formulas in Excel calculation (Type: PDF, Size: 266.34 Kb, Downloads: 1163)
- Commonly Used Excel Functions (Type: PDF, Size: 551.58 Kb, Downloads: 720)
- Formulas & Functions in Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 130.30 Kb, Downloads: 1351)