Commonly Used Excel Functions
Here are some basic formulas that are easy to do and that can give some life to an Excel sheet!
Excel offers many functions, modules and other assistants whose purpose and facilitate the creation and layout of tables. In this new article, we will see how a calculation formula works in Excel, what it can be used for and how to use the wizard.
Excel offers a very large number of formulas, some of which are extremely complex. It is therefore impossible to list all the proposed formulas. The purpose of this article is to explain how to use a calculation formula and not to list the formulas available (the list of formulas is given in Excel).
Table of contents
- Formulas and Functions
- Math and Trigonometry Functions
- Statistical Functions
- COUNT, COUNTA, and COUNTBLANK
- AVERAGE, MEDIAN, MIN, and MAX
- RAND and RANDBETWEEN
- Date and Time Functions
- YEAR, MONTH, and DAY
- Lookup and Reference Functions
- LOWER, UPPER, and PROPER
- LEFT, RIGHT, and MID
- LEN and TRIM
- TEXT and VALUE
- Logical Functions
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Commonly Used Excel Functions to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel Formulas.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel Formulas pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel Formulas for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel Formulas Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel Formulas from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel Formulas students who are completely unaware of Excel Formulas concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Word 2103 Step by Step (Type: PDF, Size: 19.3 Mb, Downloads: 1949)
- Introduction to VBA in Excel - PDF Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 260.632 Kb, Downloads: 869)
- How to Use Microsoft® Excel® (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, zipped HTML, and PDF (439 pages), Downloads: 330)
- Office 365: Migrating and Managing Your Business in the Cloud (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, ePub, Downloads: 32)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 977.20 Kb, Downloads: 677)
- Basic Formulas in Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 110.73 Kb, Downloads: 1449)
- Formulas & Functions in Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 130.30 Kb, Downloads: 1364)
- How to use formulas in Excel calculation (Type: PDF, Size: 266.34 Kb, Downloads: 1173)