Evaluating Information Retrieval and Access Tasks
Table of contents
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Tetsuya Sakai, Douglas W. Oard, Noriko Kando|
Take advantage of this course called Evaluating Information Retrieval and Access Tasks to improve your Office skills and better understand access.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all access pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning access for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic access Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in access from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for access students who are completely unaware of access concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Introduction to Microsoft Publisher (Type: PDF, Size: 437.44 Kb, Downloads: 654)
- Access Denied (Type: PDF, Size: 8.3 MB, Downloads: 15)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,148.75 Kb, Downloads: 689)
- Microsoft Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 904.75 Kb, Downloads: 3620)
- Formulas & Functions in Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 130.30 Kb, Downloads: 1493)
- Microsoft Access 2013 course (Type: PDF, Size: 9,948.72 Kb, Downloads: 2967)
- Guide Microsoft Access 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 817.28 Kb, Downloads: 622)
- Microsoft Access Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1035.177 Kb, Downloads: 2244)
- Access a View Programmatically using findViewById method free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.18 MB, Downloads: 0)