Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial
Excel application is one of the most popular Microsoft products that you need to manage data, table, create graphical charts. Excel is supported by many platforms like Microsoft, Mac, and Linux.
Microsoft Excel can also be used to create a report, build formulas, and many helpful functions that you need in your work.
Table of contents
- GETTING STARTED
- CREATING A NEW DOCUMENT
- OPENING MICROSOFT EXCEL ON A MAC
- SAVING YOUR DOCUMENT
- SAVING INITIALLY
- THREE COMMONLY USED TOOLBARS
- FORMATTING THE SPREADSHEET
- WORKING WITH CELLS
- CHANGING AN ENTRY WITHIN A CELL
- CUT, COPY, AND PASTE
- FORMATTING CELLS
- FORMATTING ROWS AND COLUMNS
- ADDING ROWS AND COLUMNS
- WORKING WITH CHARTS
- CHART DESIGN
- CHART OPTIONS
- QUICK STYLES AND EFFECTS
- INSERTING SMART ART GRAPHICS
- OTHER HELPFUL FUNCTIONS
- UNDO AND REDO
|File size :||1,341.67 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2016 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2016 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2016 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2016 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2016 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Quick guide to PowerPoint 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,001.09 Kb, Downloads: 275)
- Guide PowerPoint 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 449.01 Kb, Downloads: 634)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 1258)
- Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times (Type: PDF, Size: 524.59 Kb, Downloads: 728)