The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel
This is a free Excel PDF tutorial in 11 chapters and 23 pages. This course aims to give students the basics of Microsoft Excel tips and trics.
Table of contents
- General Uses for Excel
- Select an Entire Column or Row
- Select a Group of Columns, Rows, or Cells
- Insert or Delete a Column, Row, or Cell
- Move a Column, Row, or Cell
- Adjusting the Size of a Column or Row
- Adjusting the Size to Fit Your Data
- Fonts, Shading, and Colors
- Dates, Currency, and Decimals
- Additional Number Formats
- Built-In Excel Templates
- Third-Party Excel Templates
|File size :||2.08 MB|
Take advantage of this course called The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel students who are completely unaware of Excel concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 course (Type: PDF, Size: 11,924.93 Kb, Downloads: 3041)
- Publisher 2016 tutorial pdf (Type: PDF, Size: 326.11 Kb, Downloads: 1094)
- Commonly Used Excel Functions (Type: PDF, Size: 551.58 Kb, Downloads: 525)
- Formulas & Functions in Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 130.30 Kb, Downloads: 846)