Microsoft Excel 2013 for beginner
Download free Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Tutorial course material, tutorial training, PDF file on 25 pages.
Table of contents
- File menu
- Ribbon Home
- Ribbon insertion
- Ribbon layout
- Ribbon formulas
- Display ribbon
- Tape data
- Tape review
- Deepening the spreadsheet
- Displaying Data
- Basic Operations
- Saving the File
- Opening new File
- Creation of new sheet
- VBA in Excel 2013
- Tables and Graphs Formatting
- Evaluation Checklist
- Quick Excel Summary
- Fitting Linear Models to Data: Regression
- Mathematical operations
- Microsoft Excel 2013 : Column and row
- Plotting the Regression Results
- Frequency Distributions and Importing Data
- Column Charts of Frequency Distributions
- Sorting Data
- Importing Data from an ASCII File
- Summary of Statistical Analysis
- Graphical Analysis
- Important Tips and Tricks for your Reports and Analysis
- Microsoft Excel 2013 : Tables and Pictures
- Microsoft Excel 2013 : Borders
- Calling Variables in Excel and Managing Them
- Selecting and formatting data
|File Size :||977.20 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Excel 2013 for beginner to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2013 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2013 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2013 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2013 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2013 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
This PDF tutorial introduces you to the basic features of PowerPoint which are particularly valuable in the teaching and learning environment.
Download Publisher 2016 PDF tutorial by techtutor under 10 pages intended to beginners.
Learn how to use PivotTable and PivotCharts in Microsoft Excel 2016, free training document for download.
Download free Microsoft Office Excel 2013 file under 505 pages,step by step to learn Excel and build your skills , course tutorial training on pdf by Curtis D. Frye.
Download free Microsoft Excel 2013 advanced Tutorial , course tutorial training, a PDF file in 87 pages for beginners.
Download free Microsoft Excel 2013 Tutorial , a PDF training file under 12 pages for beginners.