Excel Basics: Microsoft Office 2013
This course is intended to beginning computer users. You are only expected to know how to use the mouse and keyboard, open a program, and turn the computer on and off. You should also be familiar with the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Today, we will be going over the basics of using Microsoft Excel. We will be using PC desktop computers running the Windows operating system. Microsoft Excel is part of the suite of programs called “Microsoft Office,” which also includes Word, PowerPoint, and more.
You Will Learn How To
- Find and open Microsoft Excel in Windows
- Use Microsoft Excel’s menu and toolbar
- Review the keyboard functions
- Understand the different pointer shapes
- Type in cells
- Format cells
- Insert rows and columns
- Sort your data Basic formulas
- Cell references
- Use Autosum
- Save worksheets
- Print worksheets
- Exit the program
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Excel Basics: Microsoft Office 2013 to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel students who are completely unaware of Excel concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Guide Excel 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,279.21 Kb, Downloads: 869)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 2.08 MB, Downloads: 893)
- Access Controlled (Type: PDF, Size: 3.5 MB, Downloads: 12)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Type: PDF, Size: 24.1 MB, Downloads: 23)
- Tutorial Access 2016 in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 800.419 Kb, Downloads: 5718)
- Beginning Microsoft® Excel® (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF, ePub, and MOBI (Kindle), Downloads: 357)
- Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 304.22 Kb, Downloads: 549)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 977.20 Kb, Downloads: 737)
- Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 988.51 Kb, Downloads: 1284)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 2324)