Guide Excel 2010
A little guide in PDF,it will clarify the new basics features added to Microsoft Excel 2010 ,free training tutorial under 24 pages.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Copying and Pasting
- Protected View
- The quick access toolbar
- Customising ribbon
- Locating the active Cell
- Selecting multiple Cells
- Moving data
- Creating a basic spreadsheet
- Editing exisiting data
- Saving your document
- Applying a background color
- Getting help in Excel
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Guide Excel 2010 to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2010.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2010 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2010 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2010 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2010 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2010 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2010 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Office 365 (Type: PDF, Size: 24.1 MB, Downloads: 12)
- Wordpress In A Week (Type: PDF, Size: 3.9 MB, Downloads: 82)
- Tutorial Access 2016 in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 800.419 Kb, Downloads: 5652)
- Introduction to VBA in Excel - PDF Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 260.632 Kb, Downloads: 925)
- Excel VBA tutorial for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 2.46 MB, Downloads: 818)