Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel
The following is a list of items you should check before creating a Pivot Table.
A PivotTable, also called a PivotTable report, is used to summarize, analyze, explore, and present a summary of data from a spreadsheet or external data source. It uses two-dimensional data to create a three-dimensional array, based on multiple conditions with intersection points. A pivot table is especially useful when you have a wide range of data that can be viewed from a variety of perspectives.
- The Pivot Table Source Data Checklist
- Introduction to Pivot Tables
- Organize the Source Data in a Tabular Format
- Remove Blank Rows
- Remove Blank Columns
- Convert Value Fields to Numbers (NOT Text)
- Convert Date Fields to Dates (NOT Text)
- Date Fields Should Not Contain Blanks
- Rename Column Headers
- Put Your Source Data in a Table
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel Functions.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel Functions pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel Functions for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel Functions Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel Functions from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel Functions students who are completely unaware of Excel Functions concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Excel Data Analysis, 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 22)
- Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times (Type: PDF, Size: 524.59 Kb, Downloads: 998)
- Basic Formulas in Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 110.73 Kb, Downloads: 1430)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,341.67 Kb, Downloads: 2387)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 977.20 Kb, Downloads: 672)
- Excel 2016 Functions Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 781.41 Kb, Downloads: 781)