Guide PowerPoint 2013
Guide of Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 in PDF a quick references card to learn the basics of PowerPoint,a free tutorial for download and training document under 2 pages designated to begginers.
Table of contents
- The PowerPoint 2013 Screen
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- The Fundamentals functions
- Create a New Presentation
- Open a Presentation
- Save a Presentation
- Preview and Print a Presentation
- Insert a New Slide
- Insert a Header or Footer
- Insert a Clip Art Graphic
- Add a Slide Transition
- The Slides
- Images, Multimedia, and Objects
- Transitions and Animation Effects
- Slide Show Delivery
- The Views
|File size :||449.01 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Guide PowerPoint 2013 to improve your Office skills and better understand PowerPoint 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PowerPoint 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PowerPoint 2013 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PowerPoint 2013 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PowerPoint 2013 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PowerPoint 2013 students who are completely unaware of PowerPoint 2013 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Introduction to Excel VBA Macro programming (Type: PDF, Size: 878.189 Kb, Downloads: 829)
- Basic Formulas in Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 110.73 Kb, Downloads: 925)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 step by step (Type: PDF, Size: 14,779.36 Kb, Downloads: 1508)
- PowerPoint 2013 course (Type: PDF, Size: 1,016.94 Kb, Downloads: 872)