Microsoft Word 2016 free tutorial
Download free Microsoft Word 2016 course material and training (PDF file 214 pages).
Table of contents
- UNDERSTANDING WORD
- Working with Tools
- Customize the Quick Access toolbar
- Creating a Document
- Show or hide formatting symbols
- Create a blank document.
- Saving a Document
- Save documents in alternative file formats
- Working with Templates
- Create a blank document using a template
- Previewing and Printing a
- Document Modify print settings.
- Print all or part of a document
- BASIC EDITING
- and Organizing Document
- Views Change document views
- Customize views by using zoom settings
- Split the window
- Navigating and Searching through a Document
- Search for text
- Find and replace text
- Move to a specific location or object in a document.
- Cutting, Copying, and Pasting Text Cut, copy and paste text.
- Replace text by using AutoCorrect.
- Changing Information in the Properties
- Inspecting Documents
- Add document properties.
- Inspect a document for hidden properties or personal information.
- Inspect a document for accessibility issues.
- Inspect a document for compatibility issues.
- CHARACTER FORMATTING
- PARAGRAPH FORMATTING
- MANAGING TEXT FLOW
- CREATING TABLES
- WORKING WITH THEMES, STYLE SETS, BACKGROUNDS, QUICK PARTS, AND TEXT BOXES
- USING ILLUSTRATIONS AND GRAPHICS
- FORMATTING A RESEARCH PAPER
- File Size:
- 812.94 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Word 2016 free tutorial to improve your Office skills and better understand Word 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Word 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Word 2016 for free.
Guide PowerPoint 2013
Guide of Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 in PDF a quick references card to learn the basics of PowerPoint,a free tutorial for download and training document under 2 pages designated to begginers.
Basic Formulas in Excel
Download basic formulas in Excel tutorial, free training document in PDF under 6 pages by Lauren Wicks.
Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016
Quick guide to Excel 2016 intended to beginners in order to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel 2016, training document in pdf.