Adobe Photoshop CS6
This pdf tutorial (Adobe Photoshop CS6 Tutorial) will teach you the basics of the most popular image editing software.Free training courses designated for student.
Table of contents
- Getting Started
- Navigation to Photoshop CS6 on a Mac
- Document Setup dialog box
- Layout of Adobe Photoshop interface
- Interface Layout
- Color, Swatches, Style
- Adjustments palette
- Selection Tools (Move,Marquee,lasso,Magic Wand,Crop,Eye Dropper)
- Alteration Tools
- Cropping border
- Drawing a marquee
- Drawing and Selection Tools
- Assisting Tools
- Preset size in the New dialog box
- Dimensions of a digital photo
- Color Boxes and Modes
- Changing resolution
- Increasing the size by 10 percent
- Red Eye Tool
- Changing the Blending Mode
- Basic Image Editing
- Saving a document
|File size :||1,747.17 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Adobe Photoshop CS6 to improve your Others skills and better understand photoshop.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all photoshop pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning photoshop for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic photoshop Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in photoshop from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for photoshop students who are completely unaware of photoshop concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Beginners guide to Adobe Photoshop (Type: PDF, Size: 1,461.60 Kb, Downloads: 1425)
- MATLAB Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: 30.40 Kb, Downloads: 176)
- Image Editing with Photoshop (Type: PDF, Size: 1,397.64 Kb, Downloads: 1371)
- Complete guide to Adobe Photoshop (Type: PDF, Size: 1,461.60 Kb, Downloads: 2409)