Automated Machine Learning: Methods, Systems, Challenges
This open access book presents the first comprehensive overview of general methods in Automated Machine Learning (AutoML), collects descriptions of existing systems based on these methods, and discusses the first series of international challenges of AutoML systems.
The recent success of commercial ML applications and the rapid growth of the field has created a high demand for off-the-shelf ML methods that can be used easily and without expert knowledge. However, many of the recent machine learning successes crucially rely on human experts, who manually select appropriate ML architectures (deep learning architectures or more traditional ML workflows) and their hyperparameters. To overcome this problem, the field of AutoML targets a progressive automation of machine learning, based on principles from optimization and machine learning itself.
|Pages :||233 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY 4.0|
|Author(s):||Frank Hutter, Lars Kotthoff, Joaquin Vanschoren|
Take advantage of this course called Automated Machine Learning: Methods, Systems, Challenges to improve your Others skills and better understand Machine learning.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Machine learning pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Machine learning for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Machine learning Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Machine learning from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Machine learning students who are completely unaware of Machine learning concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Exploring Data Science (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 11)
- O'Reilly® DocBook 5: The Definitive Guide (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 5)
- Tea Time Numerical Analysis: Experiences in Mathematics (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (365 pages), Downloads: 2)
- Essentials of Metaheuristics (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 1)
- Download LaTex PDF Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 4456.332 Kb, Downloads: 148)
- Machine Learning with TensorFlow (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 8)
- Machine Learning Yearning (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 3)
- A Brief Introduction to Machine Learning for Engineers (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (206 pages), PostScript. DVI, etc., Downloads: 39)
- Interpretable Machine Learning (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 3)
- An Introduction to Machine Learning, 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 3)