Basic Computer course book download
This pdf tutorial aims to give students who have had little or no contact with computers the foundation for all work using a computer. The concepts presented here are very general . These are global concepts that make a computer.
Students who are already accustomed to computer work can skim this section quickly, because it will be for them a review. This section should help students who are not familiar with the basic concepts to understand the rest of this document.
Table of contents
- Introduction to computer science
- Software and hardware
- Operating system
- Microsoft Windows
- Versions and editions
- Regional and language settings
- File system
- Computer networks
- Internet connections
- Computer security
- Encryption and Passwords
- Viruses and antivirus
- Internet navigation
- Data processing
- What is a program ?
- What is a file ?
- What is software ?
|eBook :||1,710.63 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Basic Computer course book download to improve your Others skills and better understand computer basic.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all computer basic pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning computer basic for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic computer basic Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in computer basic from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for computer basic students who are completely unaware of computer basic concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Fundamentals of Cryptology (Type: PDF, Size: 147.68 Kb, Downloads: 354)
- Arduino learning in pdf (Type: PDF, Size: 4,738.70 Kb, Downloads: 395)
- Make Games with Python on Raspberry Pi (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 10)
- The Not So Short Introduction to LaTeX 2e (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (171 pages, 2.0 MB), Downloads: 2)
- Satellite Positioning - Methods, Models and Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 0)
- Computer Design Systems and Logical Organization (Type: PDF, Size: 3,610.09 Kb, Downloads: 3066)
- How to use computer for beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 2,979.37 Kb, Downloads: 7599)