How to use computer for beginners
In this tutorial you will find a basic introduction to different computer section :
- Types of computers and how to switch them on.
- Mouse and how you use it to control your computer.
- How to turn your computer on.
Table of contents
- Switching on your computer
- Using a mouse
- What a mouse is for
- How to hold a mouse
- How to use a mouse to select, open and move items
- on your computer
- Desktop and icons
- What you will find on your desktop
- Where to find your start button, taskbar, menu bar and toolbar
- How to move between windows
- How to hide a window, make a window bigger and close a window
- Using a keyboard
- What a keyboard looks like
- What the different keys do and how to use them
- Using the internet
- What the internet is ?
- Understanding how the internet works
- Using a web browser
- Browsing the internet
- Searching the internet
- Why use a search engine
- Opening and using a search engine
- Making your search better
- Staying safe online
- Software that keeps your information safe on your computer
- How to recognise and prevent suspicious emails
- How to create strong passwords for use on websites
- How to shop safely on the internet
- Where else to go for more information
- Using email
- Sending and receiving email
- Further help for beginners
- A glossary of useful terms
- Know the basics? Want to learn more?
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called How to use computer for beginners to improve your Others skills and better understand computer basic.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all computer basic pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning computer basic for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic computer basic Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in computer basic from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for computer basic students who are completely unaware of computer basic concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- The InfoSec Handbook (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 12)
- Computing Fundamentals: The Theory and Practice of Software Design with BlackBox Component Builder (Type: PDF, Size: : PDF files, Downloads: 62)
- Crypto 101 (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 8)
- Cloud Computing - Architecture and Applications (Type: PDF, Size: : PDF files, Downloads: 9)
- Intrusion Detection Systems with Snort (Type: PDF, Size: 2589.016 Kb, Downloads: 216)
- Basic Computer course book download (Type: PDF, Size: 1,710.63 Kb, Downloads: 74400)
- Computer Design Systems and Logical Organization (Type: PDF, Size: 3,610.09 Kb, Downloads: 3249)