Intel Trusted Execution Technology for Server Platforms
Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT) is a new security technology that started appearing on Intel server platforms in 2010. This book explains Intel Trusted Execution Technology for Servers, its purpose, application, advantages, and limitations. This book guides the server administrator / datacenter manager in enabling the technology as well as establishing a launch control policy that he can use to customize the server's boot process to fit the datacenter's requirements. This book explains how the OS (typically a Virtual Machine Monitor or Hypervisor) and supporting software can build on the secure facilities afforded by Intel TXT to provide additional security features and functions. It provides examples how the datacenter can create and use trusted pools.
Download free tutorial in PDF (153 pages) created by William Futral .
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Intel Trusted Execution Technology for Server Platforms to improve your Others skills and better understand Server Platforms.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Server Platforms pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Server Platforms for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Server Platforms Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Server Platforms from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Server Platforms students who are completely unaware of Server Platforms concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Intel Galileo and Intel Galileo Gen 2 (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 0)
- Building the Infrastructure for Cloud Security (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 0)
- Power Programming with Mathematica (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 13)
- Principles of Computer System Design: An Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 27)
- Compiler Design: Theory, Tools, and Examples (Type: PDF, Size: Multiple PDF Files, Downloads: 9)