S-BPM in the Production Industry
After a general introduction and an overview of the book in chapter 1, chapter 2 starts by condensing the industrial challenges driven by the German "Industry 4.0" trend to form a concrete vision for future production industries. Subsequently, chapter 3 introduces the basic concepts of S-BPM and its capabilities, in particular for supporting the restructuring of processes. The next three chapters then present various case studies, e.g. at an SME offering the production of atypical, unique and special purpose machinery, equipment and technologically complex units particularly useful in the automotive and electronic industries; and at a further SME producing highly-customized floor cleaning machines. Rounding out the coverage, the last two chapters summarize the achievements and lessons learned with regard to the road ahead.
Overall, the book provides a realistic portrait of the status quo based on current findings, and outlines the future activities to be pursued in order to establish stakeholder-centred digital production systems. As such, developers, educators, and practitioners will find both the conceptual background and results from the field reflecting the state-of-the-art in vertical and horizontal process integration.
Table of contents
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Matthias Neubauer, Christian Stary|
Take advantage of this course called S-BPM in the Production Industry to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- A Case Study in Community-Driven Software Adoption (Type: PDF, Size: 4.9 MB, Downloads: 11)
- Create TextView Programmatically free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.14 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Mathematical Applications for Game Development (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (830 pages, 3.9 MB), Downloads: 26)
- C Ternary Operator free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Advances in Flight Control Systems (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 12)
- Cloud Native Applications (Type: PDF, Size: 9.7 MB, Downloads: 9)
- Mapping Architect for Visio free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.08 MB, Downloads: 1)
- The Tiny Book of Rules (Type: PDF, Size: 0.3 MB, Downloads: 11)
- Natural Computing and Beyond (Type: PDF, Size: 15.9 MB, Downloads: 9)
- Learning Regular Expressions (Type: PDF, Size: 1.5 MB, Downloads: 24)