Machine Learning: The Complete Guide
Machine learning is one of the fastest growing areas of computer science, with far-reaching applications. The aim of this textbook is to introduce machine learning, and the algorithmic paradigms it offers, in a principled way. The book provides an extensive theoretical account of the fundamental ideas underlying machine learning and the mathematical derivations that transform these principles into practical algorithms. Following a presentation of the basics of the field, the book covers a wide array of central topics that have not been addressed by previous books.
This book blends the foundational theories of machine learning with the practical realities of building tools for everyday data analysis. You'll use the flexible programming languages to build programs that implement algorithms for data classification, forecasting, recommendations, and higher-level features like summarization and simplification.
|Pages :||/Paperback N/A|
|File type :|
|License:||Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License|
Take advantage of this course called Machine Learning: The Complete Guide to improve your Others skills and better understand Machine learning.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Machine learning pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Machine learning for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Machine learning Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Machine learning from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Machine learning students who are completely unaware of Machine learning concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Hacker hightschool, learn how being a Hacker (Type: PDF, Size: 7099.525 Kb, Downloads: 3658)
- How the World Changed Social Media (Type: PDF, Size: 36.6 MB, Downloads: 11)
- What are triggers in salesforce? free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.13 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Data Visualization for All: Tell your data story with free and easy-to-learn tools. (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF (359 pages), ePub, and Mobi (Kindle), Downloads: 2)
- Certified Programming with Dependent Types (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 21)
- Efficient Learning Machines: Theories, Concepts, and Applications for Engineers and System Designers (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 13)
- Interpretable Machine Learning (Type: PDF, Size: 8.7 MB, Downloads: 41)
- Interpretable Machine Learning (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 28)
- Interpretable Machine Learning: A Guide for Making Black Box Models Explainable (Type: PDF, Size: : HTML, Downloads: 17)
- Understanding Machine Learning: From Theory to Algorithms (Type: PDF, Size: 2540.539 Kb, Downloads: 263)