A Brief Introduction to Machine Learning for Engineers
This book aims at providing an introduction to key concepts, algorithms, and theoretical frameworks in machine learning, including supervised and unsupervised learning, statistical learning theory, probabilistic graphical models and approximate inference. The intended readership consists of electrical engineers with a background in probability and linear algebra.
The treatment builds on first principles, and organizes the main ideas according to clearly defined categories, such as discriminative and generative models, frequentist and Bayesian approaches, exact and approximate inference, directed and undirected models, and convex and non-convex optimization. The text offers simple and reproducible numerical examples providing insights into key motivations and conclusions.
|Pages :||/Paperback N/A|
|File type :|
|License:||arXiv.org - Non-exclusive license to distribute|
Take advantage of this course called A Brief Introduction to Machine Learning for Engineers to improve your Others skills and better understand Machine learning.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Machine learning pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Machine learning for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Machine learning Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Machine learning from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Machine learning students who are completely unaware of Machine learning concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Make Games with Python on Raspberry Pi (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 102)
- The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book (Type: PDF, Size: PDF files, Downloads: 39)
- Docker for Developers (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 3)
- Black book for virus and hacking (Type: PDF, Size: 1420.646 Kb, Downloads: 3444)
- Machine Learning Yearning (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 4)
- Automated Machine Learning (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 3)
- An Introduction to Machine Learning, 2nd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 5)
- Interpretable Machine Learning: A Guide for Making Black Box Models Explainable (Type: PDF, Size: : HTML, Downloads: 17)