OCaml is a powerful high-level programming language with a large emphasis on speed and efficiency.
This text leverages the power of the language to teach the reader important concepts in computer science and software design, with an emphasis in experimentation and self-directed learning.
Table of contents
- The way of the program
- Variables and Expressions
- Program Flow
- Recursive Functions
- Case Study: Regular Expressions
- Putting the O in OCaml, Part 1: Imperative programming
- Records and Custom Data Structures
- Putting the O in Ocaml Part 2: Objects and Classes
- Case study: data structure selection
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Allen Downey, Nicholas Monje|
Take advantage of this course called Think OCaml to improve your Others skills and better understand OCaml.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all OCaml pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning OCaml for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic OCaml Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in OCaml from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for OCaml students who are completely unaware of OCaml concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Everything Is Distributed (Type: PDF, Size: 4.7 MB, Downloads: 11)
- apex pageblockbuttons Component free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.16 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Machine Learning for Cyber Physical Systems (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, Downloads: 10)
- Salesforce certification Guide 2017 | Exam Pattern, Weightage free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.15 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Intrusion Detection Systems with Snort (Type: PDF, Size: 2589.016 Kb, Downloads: 222)
- Think OCaml: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (Type: PDF, Size: : PDF, Downloads: 6)
- Functional Programming in OCaml (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 9)