Effective and well-implemented version control is a necessity for successful web projects, whether large or small. With this book you'll learn how to master the world of distributed version workflow, use the distributed features of Git to the full, and extend Git to meet your every need.
Written by Git pros Scott Chacon and Ben Straub, Pro Git (2nd Edition) builds on the hugely successful first edition, and is now fully updated for Git version 2.0, as well as including an indispensable chapter on GitHub. It's the best book for all your Git needs.
Table of contents
- Getting Started
- Git Basics
- Git Branching
- Git on the Server
- Distributed Git
- Git Tools
- Customizing Git
- Git and Other Systems
- Git Internals
- Embedded Git in Your Applications
- Git Commands
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Scott Chacon, Ben Straub|
Take advantage of this course called Pro Git to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Introduction to Parallel Computing (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, Downloads: 3)
- Proofs and Concepts: The Fundamentals of Abstract Mathematics (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (220 pages, 1.8 MB), Downloads: 15)
- Getting Started with Maya 7 (Type: PDF, Size: 149.44 Kb, Downloads: 191)
- Confessions of an IT Manager (Type: PDF, Size: 6.2 MB, Downloads: 10)
- Optimizing HPC Applications with Intel Cluster Tools (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 14)
- Learning Go (Type: PDF, Size: 0.8 MB, Downloads: 17)
- Regulating Content on Social Media (Type: PDF, Size: 26.0 MB, Downloads: 8)
- Digital Video Concepts, Methods, and Metrics (Type: PDF, Size: 8.9 MB, Downloads: 8)
- Smooth CoffeeScript (Type: PDF, Size: 2.8 MB, Downloads: 29)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.05 MB, Downloads: 0)