The Little Redis Book
The book is many years old, but still relevant. Redis has evolved a lot, but most of that has been in the form of internal improvements, new advanced features (like lua scripting) and awesome new data types. The best way to learn Redis is still to start by understanding the fundamentals presented in this book.
Download free tutorial in PDF (31 pages) created by .
|File type :||HTML|
Take advantage of this course called The Little Redis Book to improve your Others skills and better understand Redis.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Redis pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Redis for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Redis Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Redis from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Redis students who are completely unaware of Redis concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Tutorial Eclipse IDE (Type: PDF, Size: 1.45MB, Downloads: 137)
- Implementing CIFS: The Common Internet File System (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 5)
- Pharo by Example (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 25)
- Kubernetes for Full-Stack Developers (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 0)
- Mathematica® Programming: an Advanced Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, ePub, Kindle, etc., Downloads: 9)
- How To Manage a Redis Database (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 1)