Learn Photo Editing in Photoshop
This is a free Photoshop PDF tutorial in 21 chapters and 23 pages. This course aims to give students tips and tricks in how to use efficiently Photoshop to edit your image.
Table of contents
- Find Your Way Around Photoshop
- Non-Destructive Editing
- Rotate the Picture
- Remove Dust and Spots
- Remove Red Eye
- Remove Larger Objects
- Brighten the Eyes
- Introducing Masks
- Add a Layer Mask
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Learn Photo Editing in Photoshop to improve your Others skills and better understand Photoshop.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Photoshop pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Photoshop for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Photoshop Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Photoshop from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Photoshop students who are completely unaware of Photoshop concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Entity-Oriented Search (Type: PDF, Size: 12.5 MB, Downloads: 5)
- 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know: Collective Wisdom from the Experts (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 19)
- Model-Driven Development and Operation of Multi-Cloud Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 4)
- Cloud Native Applications (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 23)
- Bash – Override Commands free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.12 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,747.17 Kb, Downloads: 25474)
- Photoshop CS5 : Scripting guide (Type: PDF, Size: 395.13 Kb, Downloads: 1213)
- Tutorial Photoshop for photographer in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1,151.69 Kb, Downloads: 2065)
- Beginners guide to Adobe Photoshop (Type: PDF, Size: 1,461.60 Kb, Downloads: 4759)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Help (Type: PDF, Size: 149.44 Kb, Downloads: 1581)