The Data Science Design Manual
This engaging and clearly written textbook/reference provides a must-have introduction to the rapidly emerging interdisciplinary field of data science. It focuses on the principles fundamental to becoming a good data scientist and the key skills needed to build systems for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data. The Data Science Design Manual is a source of practical insights that highlights what really matters in analyzing data, and provides an intuitive understanding of how these core concepts can be used. The book does not emphasize any particular programming language or suite of data-analysis tools, focusing instead on high-level discussion of important design principles. This easy-to-read text ideally serves the needs of undergraduate and early graduate students embarking on an "Introduction to Data Science" course. It reveals how this discipline sits at the intersection of statistics, computer science, and machine learning, with a distinct heft and character of its own. Practitioners in these and related fields will find this book perfect for self-study as well. Additional learning tools: Contains "War Stories," offering perspectives on how data science applies in the real world.
Download free tutorial in PDF (450 pages) created by Steven S. Skiena .
|File type :||HTML|
|Author(s):||Steven S. Skiena|
Take advantage of this course called The Data Science Design Manual to improve your Others skills and better understand Data Science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Data Science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Data Science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Data Science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Data Science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Data Science students who are completely unaware of Data Science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Kubernetes for Full-Stack Developers (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 0)
- How to Design Programs: An Introduction to Programming and Computing (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF, Downloads: 14)
- Think Bayes (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 2)
- Model-Driven Development and Operation of Multi-Cloud Applications (Type: PDF, Size: PDF and ePub, Downloads: 4)
- Essential iOS (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 15)
- Exploring Data Science (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 11)
- Regression Models for Data Science in R (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 2)
- Introduction to Data Science, with Introduction to R (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, ePub, Kindle, etc., Downloads: 21)
- Introduction to Data Science (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 3)