Exploring Data Science
There's never been a better time to get into data science. But where do you start? Data Science is a broad field, incorporating aspects of statistics, machine learning, and data engineering. It's easy to become overwhelmed, or end up learning about a small section of data science or a single methodology. Exploring Data Science is a collection of five hand-picked chapters introducing you to various areas in data science and explaining which methodologies work best for each. John Mount and Nina Zumel, authors of Practical Data Science with R, selected these chapters to give you the big picture of the many data domains. You'll learn about time series, neural networks, text analytics, and more. As you explore different modeling practices, you'll see practical examples of how R, Python, and other languages are used in data science. Along the way, you'll experience a sample of Manning books you may want to add to your library.
Download free tutorial in PDF (186 pages) created by .
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Exploring Data Science to improve your Others skills and better understand Data Science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Data Science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Data Science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Data Science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Data Science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Data Science students who are completely unaware of Data Science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Assembler Computing system (Type: PDF, Size: 299.84 Kb, Downloads: 424)
- Integration and Automation of Manufacturing Systems (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 11)
- Squeak by Example (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 1)
- Pro Git (Type: PDF, Size: : HTML, PDF, ePub, and Mobi (Kindle), Downloads: 13)
- Introduction to Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF Files, Downloads: 20)
- Regression Models for Data Science in R (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 2)
- Introduction to Data Science, with Introduction to R (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, ePub, Kindle, etc., Downloads: 21)
- Introduction to Data Science (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 3)
- The Data Science Design Manual (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 2)