Software & Hardware Collide
Collected here are a few of the stories and theories from our alpha-geek friends that come from the convergence of software and hardware.
Table of contents
- Software, Hardware, Everywhere
- More 1876 than 1995
- The New Bot on the Block 11
- If This/Then That (IFTTT) and the Belkin WeMo
- I, Cyborg
- #IoTH: The Internet of Things and Humans
- The Industrial Internet of Things 33
- Trope or Fact? Technology Creates More Jobs than It Destroys
- Architecture, Design, and the Connected Environment
- iBeacon Basics
- The Lingering Seduction of the Page
- Let There Be (Intelligent) Light
|File type :|
|Author(s):||Jon Bruner, Glen Martin, Matthew Gast, Tim O'Reilly, Kipp Bradford, Jim Stogdill, Andy Fitzgerald|
Take advantage of this course called Software & Hardware Collide to improve your Others skills and better understand Computer science.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Computer science pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Computer science for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Computer science Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Computer science from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Computer science students who are completely unaware of Computer science concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- 3D Printing with Biomaterials (Type: PDF, Size: 3.4 MB, Downloads: 9)
- Apex pageblocksectionItem component free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.14 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Node.js Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 2.8 MB, Downloads: 15)
- Containerized Docker Application Lifecycle with Microsoft Platform and Tools (Type: PDF, Size: 4.8 MB, Downloads: 3)
- Open Data Structures: An Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: HTML and PDF Files, Downloads: 7)
- Think Data Structures (Type: PDF, Size: 1.2 MB, Downloads: 14)
- Migrating to Cloud-Native Application Architectures (Type: PDF, Size: 5.3 MB, Downloads: 6)
- Source Qualifier Transformation in Informatica free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.91 MB, Downloads: 0)
- The Amazing Journey of Reason (Type: PDF, Size: 2.1 MB, Downloads: 9)
- Training of Document Categorizer using Naive Bayes Algorithm in OpenNLP free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.12 MB, Downloads: 0)