Programming for Computations - MATLAB/Octave: A Gentle Introduction to Numerical Simulations with MATLAB/Octave
This book presents computer programming as a key method for solving mathematical problems using MATLAB and Octave. There are two versions of the book, one for MATLAB and one for Python. The book was inspired by the Springer book TCSE 6: A Primer on Scientific Programming with Python (by Langtangen), but the style is more accessible and concise, in keeping with the needs of engineering students.
The book outlines the shortest possible path from no previous experience with programming to a set of skills that allows the students to write simple programs for solving common mathematical problems with numerical methods in engineering and science courses. The emphasis is on generic algorithms, clean design of programs, use of functions, and automatic tests for verification.
|Pages :||216 pages|
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-NC 4.0 and Open Access|
|Author(s):||Svein Linge (Author), Hans Petter Langtangen (Author)|
Take advantage of this course called Programming for Computations - MATLAB/Octave: A Gentle Introduction to Numerical Simulations with MATLAB/Octave to improve your Others skills and better understand Matlab.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Matlab pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Matlab for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Matlab Others. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Matlab from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Matlab students who are completely unaware of Matlab concepts but they have basic understanding on Others training.
- Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor Architecture and Tools (Type: PDF, Size: 6.6 MB, Downloads: 4)
- Art and Science of Smalltalk (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (223 pages, 5.4 MB), Downloads: 15)
- Spatial Thinking in Planning Practice: An Introduction to GIS (Type: PDF, Size: PDF (8.9 MB), Downloads: 6)
- Microservices AntiPatterns and Pitfalls (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, ePub, Downloads: 35)
- Kotlin Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.1 MB, Downloads: 10)
- Physical Modeling in MATLAB, 3rd Edition (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 18)
- MATLAB Introduction (Type: PDF, Size: 30.40 Kb, Downloads: 231)
- MATLAB Quick Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 349.80 Kb, Downloads: 271)
- Physical Modeling in MATLAB (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 9)
- MATLAB tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 4.22MB, Downloads: 210)