How to Use Microsoft® Excel®
How to Use Microsoft® Excel® The Careers in Practice Series is an textbook appropriate for a course covering Microsoft Excel at a beginner to intermediate level. It is geared toward and will be accommodating for students and instructors with little to no experience in using Microsoft Excel. However, the approach is not at the expense of relevance.
This book approaches Excel from the perspective of making personal and professional quantitative decisions. Personal decisions include big purchases such as homes and automobiles, savings for retirement, and personal budgets. Professional decisions include budgets for managing expenses, merchandise items to markdown or discontinue, and inventory management.
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0|
Take advantage of this course called How to Use Microsoft® Excel® to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel students who are completely unaware of Excel concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Word 2103 Step by Step (Type: PDF, Size: 19.3 Mb, Downloads: 1933)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 2.08 MB, Downloads: 795)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 10,235.75 Kb, Downloads: 11184)
- Download Publisher 2016 PDF tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,344.98 Kb, Downloads: 1588)
- Office 365: Migrating and Managing Your Business in the Cloud (Type: PDF, Size: PDF, ePub, Downloads: 32)
- Beginning Microsoft® Excel® (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF, ePub, and MOBI (Kindle), Downloads: 261)
- Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 988.51 Kb, Downloads: 1185)
- Microsoft Excel for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 912.249 Kb, Downloads: 265)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Academic Course (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 1837)
- Excel 2016 Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 910)