Microsoft Excel for Beginners
This is a basic computer workshop. Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program. We use it to create reports that need calculations and charts. In this workshop we will learn how to move around and work inside the spreadsheet.
Table of contents
- Status Bar Modes
- Keyboard Navigation
- Formatting Cells
- Cells Structures
- Cell Size (Row Height/Column Width)
- Fill Handle
- Building an Equation
- Type in the exact cell address
- Use the mouse to point to the cell address
- Mathematical Operations
- Exercise 1: Customer
- Resizing Columns
- Freeze Panes (Lock Titles to Top of Page)
- Exercise 2: Quarter Total
- Fill Handle
- Exercise 3: Items by Quarter
- Insert Rows
- Merged Title
- Fill Handle Across
- Total Row (AutoSum)
- Exercise 4: Sales Report
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft Excel for Beginners to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel students who are completely unaware of Excel concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Quick guide to Word 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 921.29 Kb, Downloads: 511)
- Microsoft Excel Tips & Tricks (Type: PDF, Size: 1063.644 Kb, Downloads: 500)
- Basic Formulas in Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 110.73 Kb, Downloads: 1553)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Type: PDF, Size: 24.1 MB, Downloads: 12)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 course (Type: PDF, Size: 11,924.93 Kb, Downloads: 5412)
- Excel 2016 Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 965)
- Basic Excel Skills (Type: PDF, Size: 5671.459 Kb, Downloads: 404)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced - Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 908.13 Kb, Downloads: 786)
- Pivot Tables in Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 304.22 Kb, Downloads: 535)