Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times
With this tutorial, you will learn a lot of shortcuts and custom formatting options about Dates and Times in Excel 2016.
Training documents courses on 17 pages for beginners.
Table of contents
- Dates in Excel
- Times in Excel
- Useful Date/Time Shortcuts
- Custom Formatting
- Days, Months, and Years
- Hours, minutes, and seconds
- Totaling Time
- Simple Date/Time Math
- Date Worksheet Functions
- DATE : Returns the sequential serial number that represents a particular date
- DATEVAULE : Returns the serial number of a date
- DAY : Returns the numeric value of the day in a valid date
- DAYS : returns the number of days between two dates based on a :day year
- EDATE : Returns serial number of the date that is a number of months away from a date
- EOMONTH : Returns serial number for the last day of the month
- MONTH: Returns the numeric value of the month in a valid date
- TODAY : the serial number of the current date
- NETWORKDAYS : returns the number of whole working days between two dates
- WEEKDAY : Returns the day of the week corresponding to a date
- WEEKNUM : Returns the day of the week corresponding to a date
- WORKDAY : Returns a date that is a number of working days before or after a date
- YEAR: Returns the numeric value of the year in a valid date
- YEARFRAC : Returns fraction of the year of the number of whole days between two dates
- Time Functions
- HOUR : Returns the hour of a time value
- MINUTE: Returns the hour of a time value
- NOW : the serial number of the current date and time
- SECOND : Returns the Seconds of a time value
- TIME : Returns the sequential serial number that represents a particular time
- TIMEVAULE : Returns the serial number of a time
- Datedif Function
- Class Exercise
- File Size:
- 524.59 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2016 for free.
Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners
Looking for Excel 2016 tutorials? this page is a free training document of Excel 2016 courses, in pdf.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 step by step
This courses is designated to beginning-level and intermediate-level computer users. It teach you some skills that can be used to make a beutiful presentation.
VBA API Tutorial
Download VBA API Tutorial on 24 pages intended to advanced level users. Free training document in PDF.
Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016
Quick guide to Excel 2016 intended to beginners in order to learn the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel 2016, training document in pdf.
Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial
Download a basic pdf tutorial about Microsoft Excel 2016, free training document under 12 pages