Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times
With this tutorial, you will learn a lot of shortcuts and custom formatting options about Dates and Times in Excel 2016.
Training documents courses on 17 pages for beginners.
Table of contents
- Dates in Excel
- Times in Excel
- Useful Date/Time Shortcuts
- Custom Formatting
- Days, Months, and Years
- Hours, minutes, and seconds
- Totaling Time
- Simple Date/Time Math
- Date Worksheet Functions
- DATE : Returns the sequential serial number that represents a particular date
- DATEVAULE : Returns the serial number of a date
- DAY : Returns the numeric value of the day in a valid date
- DAYS : returns the number of days between two dates based on a :day year
- EDATE : Returns serial number of the date that is a number of months away from a date
- EOMONTH : Returns serial number for the last day of the month
- MONTH: Returns the numeric value of the month in a valid date
- TODAY : the serial number of the current date
- NETWORKDAYS : returns the number of whole working days between two dates
- WEEKDAY : Returns the day of the week corresponding to a date
- WEEKNUM : Returns the day of the week corresponding to a date
- WORKDAY : Returns a date that is a number of working days before or after a date
- YEAR: Returns the numeric value of the year in a valid date
- YEARFRAC : Returns fraction of the year of the number of whole days between two dates
- Time Functions
- HOUR : Returns the hour of a time value
- MINUTE: Returns the hour of a time value
- NOW : the serial number of the current date and time
- SECOND : Returns the Seconds of a time value
- TIME : Returns the sequential serial number that represents a particular time
- TIMEVAULE : Returns the serial number of a time
- Datedif Function
- Class Exercise
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2016 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2016 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2016 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2016 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2016 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 904.75 Kb, Downloads: 3184)
- Excel Basics: Microsoft Office 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 910.912 Kb, Downloads: 81)
- Introduction to Excel VBA Macro programming (Type: PDF, Size: 878.189 Kb, Downloads: 1282)
- Quick guide to PowerPoint 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,001.09 Kb, Downloads: 492)
- VBA API Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 878.189 Kb, Downloads: 494)
- Excel 2016 PivotTables and PivotCharts (Type: PDF, Size: 304.87 Kb, Downloads: 792)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Academic Course (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 1837)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 2181)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,341.67 Kb, Downloads: 2387)
- Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016 (Type: PDF, Size: 988.51 Kb, Downloads: 1185)