Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016
Table of contents
- The Excel 2016 screen
- The fundamentals
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Formulas and Functions
- To total a cell range
- To enter a formula
- To insert a function
- To reference a cell in a function
- To use several operators or cell ranges
- Workbook management
- To insert a new worksheet
- To delete a worksheet
- To spleet a window
- To freeze panes
- To select a print area
- To adjust page margins, orientation, size, and breaks
- To create a chart
- To insert a sparkline
|File size :||988.51 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Quick guide to Microsoft Excel 2016 to improve your Office skills and better understand Excel 2016.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Excel 2016 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Excel 2016 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Excel 2016 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Excel 2016 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Excel 2016 students who are completely unaware of Excel 2016 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Word 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 904.75 Kb, Downloads: 1290)
- Introduction to Excel VBA Macro programming (Type: PDF, Size: 878.189 Kb, Downloads: 640)
- Excel 2016 Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 638)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 1258)