PowerPoint 2013 course
Download Microsoft powerpoint 2013 courses for student, free training document in PDF designated for brginners.
Table of contents
- Getting Started
- Navigation to Microsoft Powerpoint on a PC
- Saving Dialog Box for 2013 Version
- Design Ribbon
- Slide Themes
- Slide Layout
- Insert Online Pictures
- Inserting WordArt
- Inserting Tables
- Inserting Charts
- Inserting SmartArt
- Inserting and Adding Objects
- Saving as a pdf
- Undo and redo
- Shortcut Keys For Microsoft Office
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called PowerPoint 2013 course to improve your Office skills and better understand PowerPoint 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PowerPoint 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PowerPoint 2013 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PowerPoint 2013 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PowerPoint 2013 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PowerPoint 2013 students who are completely unaware of PowerPoint 2013 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Excel Data Analysis (Type: PDF, Size: 16.0 MB, Downloads: 56)
- VBA Tutorials for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 2.25 MB, Downloads: 382)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 1,341.67 Kb, Downloads: 2533)
- Commonly Used Excel Functions (Type: PDF, Size: 551.58 Kb, Downloads: 785)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,148.75 Kb, Downloads: 691)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 step by step (Type: PDF, Size: 14,779.36 Kb, Downloads: 3242)
- Guide PowerPoint 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 449.01 Kb, Downloads: 1300)