Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 step by step
This courses is designated to beginning-level and intermediate-level computer users. It teach you some skills that can be used to make a beutiful presentation.
Download this free PDF tutorial if you want to learn about new features in PowerPoint 2013.
Table of contents
- Explore Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Working in the PowerPoint 2013 user interface
- Opening, navigating, and closing presentations
- Starting and saving presentations
- Create presentations
- Dividing presentations into sections
- Work with slides
- Work with slide text
- Add simple visual enhancements
- Creating diagrams
- Present content in tables
- Add other enhancements
- Add animations, audio, and videos
- Share and review presentations
- Create custom presentation elements
|File size :||14,779.36 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 step by step to improve your Office skills and better understand PowerPoint 2013.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PowerPoint 2013 pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PowerPoint 2013 for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PowerPoint 2013 Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PowerPoint 2013 from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PowerPoint 2013 students who are completely unaware of PowerPoint 2013 concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.