Quick guide to PowerPoint 2010
This pdf tutorial will help you understand PowerPoint 2010 features and create presentation for school or work. I will show you how to use each feature step by step so you you will learn PowerPoint 2010 easily and efficiently.
Download free training material in pdf about the basics of PowerPoint 2010.
Table of contents
- The fundamental
- PowerPoint 2010 screen
- Keyboard shortcuts
- To cut or copy text
- To change paragraph alignement
- To correct a speeling error
- To format selected text
- Images ,multimédia, and objects
- To insert a picture
- To insert a video file
- To insert Smart Art
- To format an object
- To Draw a Shape
- To resize an Object
- To Delete an Object
- The Outline pane
- Transition and animation effects
- Normal view
- Slide sorter view
- Reading view
- Slide show delivery
|File size :||1,001.09 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Quick guide to PowerPoint 2010 to improve your Office skills and better understand PowerPoint.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PowerPoint pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PowerPoint for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PowerPoint Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PowerPoint from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PowerPoint students who are completely unaware of PowerPoint concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Guide PowerPoint 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 449.01 Kb, Downloads: 799)
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Course for Beginners (Type: PDF, Size: 824.82 Kb, Downloads: 1614)
- PowerPoint 2010 Advanced (Type: PDF, Size: 7447.688 Kb, Downloads: 299)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 step by step (Type: PDF, Size: 14,779.36 Kb, Downloads: 1508)