This PDF tutorial introduces you to the basic features of PowerPoint which are particularly valuable in the teaching and learning environment.
It's a free training document under 26 pages designated to beginners.
Table of contents
- Showing the Full menus
- PowerPoint at work
- Open an existing presentation
- The Slide Sorter View of the Presentation
- The Slide Show menu
- Transition effects and text preset animations
- Illustrations and the World Wide Web
- The PowerPoint toolbar and the Web toolbar
- Other Insert Options
- Timing considerations
- The Acknowledgements slide
- Outline for the Tudor Monarchs presentation
- Some thoughts about presentations
- Building presentation
- The Common Tasks toolbar
- The Slide View toolbar
- The Format menu options
- The Slide View tool
- The Slide Transition dialog box
- Choosing custom animations
- Setting timings for the slides and adding transitions
- Adding the clip art to the slides
- Choosing background and text colors and/or textures
- Hiding slides and using Action Buttons
- Changing colors and effects
- Printing presentation handouts
- File Size:
- 408.52 Kb
- Submitted On:
Take advantage of this course called PowerPoint Presentation to improve your Office skills and better understand PowerPoint.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PowerPoint pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PowerPoint for free.
How to use formulas in Excel calculation
With this PDF tutorial you will learn how to use the Formulas in Excel to compile, claculate and manage data, free training document by OWL.
Formulas & Functions in Microsoft Excel
Download Formulas and Functions in Excel PDF tutorial, free training document by Theresa Scott.
Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced - Tutorial
Download free Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced course material and training, a 100 pages pdf documents intended to beginners.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 step by step
This courses is designated to beginning-level and intermediate-level computer users. It teach you some skills that can be used to make a beutiful presentation.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
This PDF tutorial is aimed at beginner who wants to creat their own PowerPoint presentation ,easy course with illustrative images,free training lesson under 14 pages by Dawn Rauscher.
Guide PowerPoint 2013
Guide of Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 in PDF a quick references card to learn the basics of PowerPoint,a free tutorial for download and training document under 2 pages designated to begginers.