PowerPoint 2010 Advanced
Download advanced tutorial in PDF about PowerPoint 2010, free course under 201 pages by Stephen Moffat.
Understand the more advanced notions of PowerPoint software in a multimedia environment.
- Integrate images, sounds, videos, narration into a presentation.
- Unify your PowerPoint presentation.
- Animate slide elements and automation ...
- Transform your presentation into a WEB site.
- Make a presentation to take away (Package for CD-ROM).
- Introduce the Windows Movie Maker software.
This course includes several practical exercises, theoretical presentations and more specific explanations provided during the exercises.
Table of contents
- Section 1 The basics
- Launching powerpoint
- The PowerpointScreen
- Section 2 Creating a Presentation
- Creating presentations
- Changing the slide layout
- Saving a presentation
- Section 3 Powerpoint views
- Different ways to view slides
- Working with outline view
- Slide sorter view
- Slide show view
- Section 4 Formatting slides
- Selecting placeholders and text
- Formatting text
- Formatting numbered and bulleted lists
- Section 5 Objects
- Formatting charts
- Layout ribbon
- The Design Ribbon
- Creating A SmartartOrganisation Chart
- Clip art
- Section 6 Slide types and layouts
- Slide formatting
- Please click the advert
- Master slides
- Section 7 Transition and animation effects
- Animation effects
- Slide Timings On Transitions
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called PowerPoint 2010 Advanced to improve your Office skills and better understand PowerPoint.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PowerPoint pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PowerPoint for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PowerPoint Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PowerPoint from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PowerPoint students who are completely unaware of PowerPoint concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 977.20 Kb, Downloads: 737)
- Excel 2016 Math with Dates and Times (Type: PDF, Size: 524.59 Kb, Downloads: 1049)
- Office 365 (Type: PDF, Size: 49.8 MB, Downloads: 19)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel (Type: PDF, Size: 2.08 MB, Downloads: 893)
- Excel Data Analysis (Type: PDF, Size: 16.0 MB, Downloads: 57)
- PowerPoint Presentation (Type: PDF, Size: 408.52 Kb, Downloads: 636)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,148.75 Kb, Downloads: 692)
- Guide PowerPoint 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 449.01 Kb, Downloads: 1300)
- PowerPoint 2013 course (Type: PDF, Size: 1,016.94 Kb, Downloads: 1806)
- Quick guide to PowerPoint 2010 (Type: PDF, Size: 1,001.09 Kb, Downloads: 547)