Quick guide to Word 2010
We are going to learn the basics of Microsoft Word 2010 step by step .
A course to learn how to use the Word 2010 version, PDF training course to download for free, Microsoft Office Word 2010, training support in 4 pages.
Table of contents
- The Word 2010 Screen
- Keybord Shortcuts
- Text selection
- Drawing and graphics
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Quick guide to Word 2010 to improve your Office skills and better understand Microsoft Word.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Microsoft Word pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Microsoft Word for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Microsoft Word Office. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Microsoft Word from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Microsoft Word students who are completely unaware of Microsoft Word concepts but they have basic understanding on Office training.
- Excel 2016 Shortcuts (Type: PDF, Size: 194.54 Kb, Downloads: 974)
- Excel Basics: Microsoft Office 2013 (Type: PDF, Size: 910.912 Kb, Downloads: 109)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 : Essential Guide (Type: PDF, Size: 601.19 Kb, Downloads: 1261)
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Tutorial (Type: PDF, Size: 977.20 Kb, Downloads: 732)
- VBA Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 Tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 421.674 Kb, Downloads: 1865)
- How to Create Professional Reports and Documents in Microsoft Word (Type: PDF, Size: 1.43 MB, Downloads: 818)