Object Oriented Programming in PHP5
The purpose of this PDF tutorial is to provide a basic guide for student interested in Object Oriented Programming in PHP5 to build a dynamic web application.
Table of contents
- Basic PHP Constructs for OOP
- Advanced OOP Features
- Public, Private, and Protected Members
- Polymorphism in PHP5
- Abstract Classes
- Simulating class functions
- Calling parent functions
- Calling parent constructors
- The special name parent
- Introspection Functions
- OOP Style in PHP
- Indenting, whitespace, and line length
- Formatting control structures
- Properties and methods of a class
- Function definitions inside an abstract class
- Formatting functions and function calls
- Single inheritance
- Multiple inheritance
- Function definitions in subclasses
|File size :||73.19 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Object Oriented Programming in PHP5 to improve your Web development skills and better understand PHP.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PHP pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PHP for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PHP Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PHP from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PHP students who are completely unaware of PHP concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- Search Engine Optimization pdf course (Type: PDF, Size: 2,557.10 Kb, Downloads: 327)
- Node.JS tutorial for professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 2.79 MB, Downloads: 283)
- Creat dynamic site with PHP (Type: PDF, Size: 611.89 Kb, Downloads: 2631)
- Learning PHP language (Type: PDF, Size: 4060.902 Kb, Downloads: 605)