Introduction to web development with Python and Django
Django was created in 2003 in a news agency, Lawrence Journal-World, which was to develop complete websites in very short time (hence the idea of the framework). In 2005, this agency decided to offer Django to the general public, deeming it mature enough to be reused anywhere. Three years later, the foundation Django Software is created by the founders of the framework in order to be able to maintain this one and the very active community which surrounds it.
Table of contents
- Http and the Request / Response cycle
- The Client Server Architecture
- Take Away
- Project folder
- Installing Django
- Creating Django project
- Creating the Database
- Inspecting the Database
- Running the server
- Creating & installing the Blog App
- Creating Web Services
- GET parameters
|File type :|
Take advantage of this course called Introduction to web development with Python and Django to improve your Web development skills and better understand Django.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Django pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Django for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Django Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Django from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Django students who are completely unaware of Django concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- Getting started with PrestaShop (Type: PDF, Size: 604.35 Kb, Downloads: 107)
- HTML5 Shoot 'em Up in an Afternoon (Type: PDF, Size: HTML, PDF, ePub, Mobi (Kindle, 138 pages), etc., Downloads: 37)
- Drupal 7 Views Cookbook (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 43)
- Node.js Copy a Folder free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 0)
- Real-time Linked Dataspaces (Type: PDF, Size: 14.8 MB, Downloads: 15)
- Download Django tutorial in PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 1.67MB, Downloads: 2852)
- Writing your first Django app (Type: PDF, Size: 22.99 Kb, Downloads: 502)
- Learning Website Development with Django (Type: PDF, Size: 147.68 Kb, Downloads: 3306)
- Getting help with Django documentation (Type: PDF, Size: 147.68 Kb, Downloads: 526)
- Django Web Framework and Python (Type: PDF, Size: 1,648.93 Kb, Downloads: 1841)