Django Web Framework and Python
Django is one of the most advanced web frameworks in the world, combining power and simplicity of implementation, taking advantage especially of the qualities of the Python language.
This tutorial offers you in particular:
- A general presentation of web development, its main principles and its main tools
- A quick introduction to the Python language
- A complete course on the Django framework, from framework installation to application deployment
Table of contents
- Web frameworks
- Why python?
- Why Django?
- Introduction to Django
- An example of Django project
- Summary of benefits and features of Django
- Comparison of Django and Ruby on Rails
- Additional tools to facilitate Django Development
- Applica=ons made with Django
- To learn more about Django
|File size :||1,648.93 Kb|
Take advantage of this course called Django Web Framework and Python to improve your Web development skills and better understand Django.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all Django pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning Django for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic Django Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in Django from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for Django students who are completely unaware of Django concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- Introduction to HTML (Type: PDF, Size: 120.09 Kb, Downloads: 1478)
- PHP Symfony framework course (Type: PDF, Size: 2,424.61 Kb, Downloads: 541)
- Getting help with Django documentation (Type: PDF, Size: 147.68 Kb, Downloads: 412)
- Introduction to web development with Python and Django (Type: PDF, Size: 320.34 Kb, Downloads: 887)