PHP: The Right Way
There’s a lot of outdated information on the Web that leads new PHP users astray, propagating bad practices and insecure code. PHP: The Right Way is an easy-to-read, quick reference for PHP popular coding standards, links to authoritative tutorials around the Web and what the contributors consider to be best practices at the present time.
There is no canonical way to use PHP. This book aims to introduce new PHP developers to some topics which they may not discover until it is too late, and aims to give seasoned pros some fresh ideas on those topics they've been doing for years without ever reconsidering. This ebook will also not tell you which tools to use, but instead offer suggestions for multiple options, when possible explaining the differences in approach and use-case.
|File type :|
|License:||CC BY-NC-SA 3.0|
|Author(s):||Phil Sturgeon and Josh Lockhart|
Take advantage of this course called PHP: The Right Way to improve your Web development skills and better understand PHP.
This course is adapted to your level as well as all PHP pdf courses to better enrich your knowledge.
All you need to do is download the training document, open it and start learning PHP for free.
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand basic PHP Web development. After completing this tutorial you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in PHP from where you can take yourself to next levels.
This tutorial is designed for PHP students who are completely unaware of PHP concepts but they have basic understanding on Web development training.
- AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook (Type: PDF, Size: , Downloads: 102)
- Node.js programming by example (Type: PDF, Size: 2,256.80 Kb, Downloads: 1377)
- HTML5 Canvas Notes for Professionals (Type: PDF, Size: 1.9 MB, Downloads: 17)
- PHP array_diff() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.1 MB, Downloads: 1)
- PHP – Loop through Characters in String free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.09 MB, Downloads: 1)
- Creat dynamic site with PHP (Type: PDF, Size: 611.89 Kb, Downloads: 3810)
- Getting started with PHP (Type: PDF, Size: 144.13 Kb, Downloads: 2087)
- Download free PHP course (Type: PDF, Size: 1,093.60 Kb, Downloads: 11267)
- PHP array_count_values() Function free PDF (Type: PDF, Size: 0.11 MB, Downloads: 3)